- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Desert Camouflage
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars & Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Quickie GP Standard
- Quickie GP Swing Away
- Quickie GP/GPV
- Model Number GP/GPV: EIGP70
- GP Swing-Away: EIGPSA
- Starting Retail Price: GP/GPV: $1,895, GP Swing-Away: $2,095
- Frame Style: Rigid
- HCPCS Code: K0005
- Wheelchair Weight: GP: 23.75 lbs., GPV: 23.6 lbs., GP Swing-Away: 24.5 lbs.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- User Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Transit Approved: No
- Shipping Dimensions: 31" L x 24" H x 24" W
- Average Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Seat Widths: GP and GPV: 12" to 22", GP Swing-Away: 12" to 20"
- Seat Depths: 12" to 22"
- Frame Angle: 60°, 70°, 75°, 80°
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 15.5 " to 23"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 14.5" to 20.5"
- Lower Leg Length Setting: N/A
- Back Height: Non-Folding: 8" to 20", Folding: 11" to 20"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range: -4° to 8°
- Camber: 0° to 11°
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment: 0.5" to 3.5"
- Tilt Range: N/A
- Frame Type: GP, GPV Tapered, GP Swing-Away
- Special Packages: N/A
- Tilt Release Options: N/A
- Frame Inset: N/A
- Caster Wheels: 3" Micro , 4" Low Profile Polyurethane , 4" Micro Lighted , 5" Soft Roll Semi-Pneumatic , 5" Low Profile Poly , 5" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic , 6" Polyurethane , 6" Pneumatic , 6" x 1.5" Semi Pneumatic , 8" Pneumatic , 8" Polyurethane , 8" x 2" Pneumatic , 8" x 2" Pneumatic with Airless Insert
- Caster Options: 3/4" Longer Fork Stem Bolt , 1 1/2" Longer Fork Stem Bolt , Caster Pin Locks
- Hangers: GP Swing-Away Only, 60° Swing-Away, 70° Swing-Away, 90° Swing-Away, Articulating, Elevating
- Footplates: GP and GPV:, Aluminum Tubular , Aluminum Tubular w/Snap-on Cover , Aluminum Platform
- GP Swing-Away:, Composite, Adult Angle Adjustable, Kids Angle Adjustable, Aluminum, Platform Flip-up
- Footplate Options: Heel Loop , Leg Strap , Extension Tubes
- Axle: Quick Release Steel , Quad Quick Release
- Axle Plate: Standard Adjustable , Double Slotted Adjustable , Amputee Adjustable
- Rear Wheel Type: 22" Mag , 22" Spoke , 24" Mag , 24" Spoke , 26" Spoke , 24" Spinergy SPOX
- Rear Wheel Tire: Pneumatic , Pneumatic with Airless Insert , Full Poly , High-Pressure Clincher
- Handrims: Aluminum Anodized , Plastic Coated, Projection - 8 Oblique
- Hub Lock: N/A
- Suspension: N/A
- Backrest Type: Non-Folding , Folding
- Back Post Options: Integral Push Handles , Bolt-on Push Handles, Stroller Handles
- Backrest Options: N/A
- Back Upholstery: Standard , Adjustable , Reinforced , J3
- Military Service Patches: N/A
- Armrests: Padded Swing-Away , Single Post Height Adjustable Standard , Single Post Height Adjustable Low
- Arm Pads: Desk Length - Classic , Full Length - Contour
- Wheel Locks: High Mount Push , High Mount Pull , High Mount Scissor
- Seating: Reinforced Seat Sling , 2" cushion
- Power Assist: Quickie Xtender™ with 4x Torque Multiplier and Pneumatic Wheels, Xtender Spare Nimh Power Pack
- Grade Aid: Grade Aid
- Anti-Tips: Rear Anti-Tips
- Side Guards: Plastic Regular, Plastic Kids
- Side Guard Options: N/A
- Positioning Belts: 1.5" Auto Buckle , 2" Aircraft Buckle , 2" Padded Aircraft Buckle
- Tray Tables: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Accessories: Quickie Backpack , Zippie Backpack , Seat Pouch , Clear Spoke Guard , Black Spoke Guard , Extra Leg Strap Black , Impact Guard Neoprene , Crutch Holder , Tool Kit
- Frame Color Options: Aztec Gold, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple, Desert Camouflage, Mossy Oak Camouflage, Stars & Stripes, Zebra
- Anodized Color Options: N/A
- With over 25 years of loyal users, the GP's hand-crafted box frame has stood the test of time. Its one piece construction exceeds Quickie's superior standard of quality and delivers an unmatched rigid feel to your wheelchair.
- The GP's multiple front frame options and angles give you the positioning you need without having to sacrifice a rigid frame wheelchair. Choose between the standard GP, tapered GPV for increased maneuverability, or the GP Swing-Away for easy transfers and the option of elevating legrests.
- The GP isn't just another everyday wheelchair - it will give you an edge in your next basketball or tennis game as well. The tapered GPV front frame, optional Quickie Performance wheels, and up to 12° of wheel camber combine for exceptional maneuverability on and off court.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® GP®Manufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (308) 237-0605
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.