MEDELA GRAVIFEED SYRINGES WITH ENFIT™ CONNECTORS (medela®)
- 10 Case
- 100 Case
- 25 Case
- 50 Case
Reduce expenses with the GraviFeed gravity feeding syringe. The hydrophobic filter built into the lid allows air to pass through, creating a closed gravity feeding solution which eliminates the need for costly plungers. By eliminating the need for a plunger, the GraviFeed saves money and reduces environmental impact. This closed solution is also ideal for no gauze, mess-free venting in the NICU. Safety Enteral Connectors: The ENFit Connector and how it meets the upcoming ISO standards. The new changes to enteral feeding connectors are due to the ISO80369-3 standards to improve the safety of enteral feeding. At Medela, our highest goal is to ensure patient safety. We have adopted the ENFit enteral feeding connector, not only to meet patient safety goals, but to also allow facilities ample opportunity to make the transition from previous connectors to the new ENFit connectors.
- Snap-tight lid: The snap-tight lid minimizes exposure to airborne particulates or contamination while preventing the loss of enteral fluid
- Reduces Expenses: May reduce expenses because a plunger is not needed to start the flow of the feed; and gauze is not required for after feeding venting
- Orange Coloration: Color-coded orange for easy identification and line tracing
- Easy Venting: Venting with GraviFeed is as simple as snapping the lid closed. No gauze or hanging necessary
- GraviFeed Syringes are individually packaged with a snap-tight lid and a closed end cap.
- ENFGF10, 10mL GraviFeed Syringe - box of 100
- ENFGF30, 30mL GraviFeed Syringe - box of 50
- ENFGF60, 60mL GraviFeed Syringe - box of 50
- GF002, GraviFeed primer - box of 10
- GF002L, GraviFeed large primer - box of 10
- PLG10, 10mL plunger - box of 25
- PLG30, 30mL plunger - box of 25
- PLG60, 60mL plunger - box of 25
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MEDELA GRAVIFEED SYRINGES WITH ENFIT™ CONNECTORSManufacturer: medela®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (308) 237-0605
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.