ENCLOSED CPL 750 LBS CAPACITY (Harmar Mobility)
This self-contained Enclosed Platform is built to Harmar's exacting VPL standards with powder coated steel enclosure panels, providing vertical access indoors or out, with up to a 171" rise. Indoors, they offer a self-contained, neater appearance and outdoors provide weather protection. Either way, the ready-to-install design saves installation time and does not require modifications to structures or landscaping.
- Constant pressure paddle switch with emergency stop (key switch optional)
- Fixed or pit-mounted ramp provides easy entry when lift is lowered and additional stability when lift is raised
- Enclosure can be assembled from the lift platform
- Plexiglass panels
- Dome roof
- Key locks
- Interior ventilation or lighting
- Rated Load 750 lbs. (340 kg.)
- Drive Belt driven ball screw / 90 VDC 1/2 hp motor with brake. Optional 24 VDC battery powered unit
- Power Supply 115 VAC - 20 amp grounded circuit / 220 VAC (optional)
- Standard Platform 36" x 60" & 42" x 60" (straight-through) with 42" (107 cm) high guard panels and grab rail / stationary ramp
- Footprint 50" x 54" (127 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Speed 10 fpm (3 mpm)
- Controls Constant pressure paddle switch with emergency stop (key switch optional)
- Manual Lowering Provided
- Safety Design ASME A18.1, Section 2 - Vertical Platform Lifts
- Standards CSA B44.1 / ASME A17.5 - Elevator & Escalator Equipment
- Safety Features Safety pan, final limit, ball nut safety backup, belt monitor and non-skid surface
- Warranty 2-Year parts / 1-Year on outdoor units
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ENCLOSED CPL 750 LBS CAPACITYManufacturer: Harmar Mobility
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (308) 237-0605
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.