OUTDOOR STAIR LIFT (Harmar Mobility)
- Light Almond
- Pine Green
Weather-proofed to withstand the elements. Harmar’s Outdoor Stair Lift is engineered with a durable extruded aluminum track and marine-grade vinyl seating to handle rain, wind, snow, and temperatures from 0° to 125° degrees. Includes header, internal chassis, and large weatherproof covers for even more protection.
- Header cover, internal chassis cover and a large weatherproof cover included
- Rocker controls with constant-pressure functionality stop the lift immediately if the control is released
- Mounts to the stairs (not the wall) on either side of staircase
- Operates on standard 115 VAC household current
- Extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
- Seat and footrest fold to save space
- Seat cushions in exterior marine grade vinyl
- Separate controls at top and bottom of stairs
- Upholstery Colors: Light Almond, Evergreen, Mocha
- Made in the USA
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs (160 kg); 250 lbs.over 20 ft.
- Power source: 115 VAC
- Seat size: 19” W x 14” D x 14” T
- Travel distance: 16 ft standard; available up to 25 ft
- Speed: 20 fpm
- Incline limits: 30 – 45 degrees
- Drive system: Cable Drive
- Track (rail) type: Extruded Aluminum
- Safety Devices: Limit Switches; Final Limit Switch; Slack Cable Brake w/ Switch; Footrest Obstruction Switch; Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch; Constant Pressure Controls
- Warranty: 2-year on components
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
OUTDOOR STAIR LIFTManufacturer: Harmar Mobility
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (308) 237-0605
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.