- 600 lb.
- 800 lb.
- 7 ft.
- 8 ft.
- 2.229 ft.
- 2.25 ft.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy Installation (Note: Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold.)
- Mounts to Floor of Van Inside Doorway
- Three Sections, Manually Operated with Spring Assist
- Easily Operated by One Person
- Stores Vertically Inside Doorway
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
- Reduces Ramp Slope and Eases Entry
- Lightweight, Durable Aluminum
- Anti-slip High Traction Surface
- Lightweight, Easy-to-handle and Set Up
- For Use with Van Ramp Models VAN727 and VAN827
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
MICRO POWER CHAIR LIFT (Harmar Mobility)
FUSION LIFT - EXTRA LARGE (Harmar Mobility)
FUSION LIFT (Harmar Mobility)
UNIVERSAL POWER CHAIR LIFT (Harmar Mobility)
UNIVERSAL SCOOTER LIFT (Harmar Mobility)
SINGLEFOLD RAMPS (Prairie View Industries)
$176.90 - $331.90
PET RAMPS (Prairie View Industries)
MULTIFOLD RAMPS (Prairie View Industries)
$390.90 - $690.90
BARIATRIC MULTIFOLD RAMP (Prairie View Industries)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
REAR DOOR VAN RAMPManufacturer: Prairie View Industries
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (308) 237-0605
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.